Service & Storage
Let us take the headache out of all the behind the scenes preparation, service and routine maintenance that is required to ensure your time on the water is hassle free!
Below you will find a brief summary of services we offer.
- 6000 sq ft Indoor, heated, well lit and ventilated Service Facility
- Pick Up and Delivery of Trailerable Boats
- Professional Transport of Oversize Boats
- Engine Service & Repair
- Propeller Service, Repair & Replacement
- Bottom Painting
- Epoxy Barrier Coat Application
- Complete Mobile Detailing, Cleaning Compounding & Waxing
- Fiberglass Repairs
- Custom Wood Work
- Custom Electronics & Stereo Installations
- Marine Canvas Fabrication and Installation of Bimini Tops, Cushions and Covers
- Yacht Delivery By Land and Sea
Our heated indoor storage space always fills up quickly. In order to help insure your boat is not left outside with all that snow piled up on her and everything frozen...reserve your space now!
Marine Industry Professionals and boaters will all agree that bad spring weather can delay boating season. It can be simply too cold to wax, paint and prepare outside storage boats to be launched. For that reason, consider indoor heated Storage...she’ll be warm, and can be serviced, upgraded, waxed, painted, varnished anytime. Large outside storage space with shrink wrap services are also available.
Contact us at Service@EssexMarineGroup for the Storage Contract, pricing and availability.
STORAGE facility location